125 Best Casseroles and One Pot MealsAdd to Recipe Box
Rose Murray is a wonderful cookbook author. I have many of her cookbooks on my shelves and refer to them over and over again. She writes recipes that are easy to follow, have ingredients that we often have on hand in our pantry and taste great.
In her new book 125 Best Casseroles and One-Pot Meals Rose takes some of our favorite meals and cleverly converts them into one pot meals.
Rose’s one pot recipes cover everything from pastas to beef, pork and chicken recipes to vegetarian main dishes.
Here is an example of some of the recipes you will find in Rose’s new collection of tasty one pot meals and casserole recipes:
- Three Cheese Baked Penne with Roasted Vegetables
- Quick Smoked Sausage Stew with Pasta
- Jerk Chicken Stew
- Garden Paella
- Turkey and Corn Enchiladas
- Dark and Delicious Texas Chili
- Quick Sauerkraut “Cabbage Roll” Casserole
- Oven-Braised Steak with Mustard and Wild Mushrooms
- Italian Pot Pie with Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
- Pork Pot Roast with Sweet Potatoes and Fruit
- Short Cut Pork and Apple Pie
- Lamb Shanks Braised with Figs and Root Vegetables
- Greek Style Shrimp and Rice
- Mexican Tortilla Casserole
- Vegetable Pot Pie
- Confetti Corn and Chile Pie
- Harvest Strata
Here are what one reviewer said about 125 Best Casseroles and One-Pot Meals:
Dad of Divas wrote:
“In my family, my wife and I work, and often the girls have events in the evenings, so cooking a healthy and delicious dinner in a short period of time is necessary. Having recipes that are easy to make, can be made ahead of time, and even frozen to use later is important too. So Rose Murray’s 125 Best Casseroles and One-Pot Meals was a cookbook I was eager to use.
The table of contents include recipes for: pasta, chicken and turkey, beef and veal,pork and lamb,fish and seafood, vegetarian, and brunch and lighter fare. There were many photos included throughout the book so you could view the finished product.
Rose’s directions were well written and easy to use.
I found many recipes I plan to try with my family including recipes in the vegetarian section. To me, this is definitely a cookbook that anyone could add to their cooking library and use often.”
Me too Dad of Divas.
Click on the link below to see Rose’s cookbook on Amazon: