Apple Bread Recipe2014-01-09
Average Member Rating
- Yield : 1 loaf
- Servings : 10
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 1:15 h
http://global.rutgers.edu/docs/?phd=resume-writing-services-prices resume writing services prices
http://global.rutgers.edu/docs/?phd=need-help-my-homework-social-studies need help my homework social studies
http://global.rutgers.edu/docs/?phd=write-my-essay-joke-site write my essay joke site
Harvest Apple Bread Recipe
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 to 3 McIntosh apples, peeled and chopped (or other cooking apples)
- 2 eggs, beaten lightly
- 1/4 cup milk
http://global.rutgers.edu/docs/?phd=what-is-the-best-essay-writing-service-forum what is the best essay writing service forum
- If you prefer cinnamon to the taste of allspice, simply replace the allspice with an equal amount of ground cinnamon.
- The recipe calls for McIntosh apples, and in my area of the country they are the perfect apple for this quick bread recipe. You can replace it with the apple of your choice. The only thing I would recommend is to make sure it is a cooking apple. Some varieties are not appropriate for cooking, such as Delicious. McIntosh, Spartan, Cortland, Spy apples are all perfect. I am sure there are others in your area as well.
- McIntosh apples cook down into nice soft bites of apple within the loaf. Some apples retain their shape and are firmer when cooked. Chose whatever apple gives you the results you prefer.
- Much like muffins in this way, the secret to keeping quick bread recipes light is to mix the dry ingredients together very well before adding any wet ingredients are added. That way you don’t need to over beat the mixture to combine the ingredients.
Make it Healthier:
http://global.rutgers.edu/docs/?phd=term-papers-writers-wanted term papers writers wanted