Artichoke Dip Recipe – A Great Hot Appetizer2013-04-19
Average Member Rating
http://www.etkbooks.com/denro.php?zer=find-viagra-free-sites-edinburgh find viagra free sites edinburgh
- Servings : 6 to 8
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 1m
- Ready In : 6m
http://deconstructingdinner.com/wp-content/?zer=generic-viagra-aus generic viagra aus
- 1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 - 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped fairly finely
- 1 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Add chopped jalepeno peppers for a spicy artichoke jalepeno dip recipe.
http://www.etkbooks.com/denro.php?zer=nascar-viagra-martin nascar viagra martin
I prefer the oven baked method because the browned top is nice and crisp with the warm runny dip below.
Either way works well so choose the method that works for you.
If you like this recipe, I’d love you to Pin it to Pinterest, Tweet about it, Like it on Facebook and leave a comment below. Thanks.