Cranberry Baked Brie Recipe2013-04-20
Average Member Rating
- Yield : 1 baked brie
- Servings : 4 to 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 1:30 h
- Ready In : 1:40 h
http://optimumpilates.com/hind/denro.php?zer=hard-erections-without-viagra hard erections without viagra
- 1 wheel (7 oz/200 g) double-cream Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) water
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL)chopped toasted pecans
http://www.danacup.com/denro.php?zer=online-generic-viagra-overnight online generic viagra overnight
http://deconstructingdinner.com/wp-content/?zer=viagra-on-sale-in-canada viagra on sale in canada
Tips and Variations:
- Look for a Brie wheel that is no more than 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick. It should bulge slightly within the rind.
- If you’re serving a big group of people, you can use a larger Brie wheel and double the topping mixture. If the Brie does not fit snugly into the stoneware, make sure you wrap the bottom and sides of the cheese with foil.
- You can substitute Camembert for the Brie (but remember that Camembert has a stronger aroma and flavor).
- You can also bake this recipe in the oven. Place on a baking sheet and bake at 350ºF for 10 – 15 minutes until the cheese is very soft.
Did You Know?…
http://www.etkbooks.com/denro.php?zer=cialis-lowest-prices-on-the-internet cialis lowest prices on the internet
http://optimumpilates.com/hind/denro.php?zer=dapoxetine-viagra dapoxetine viagra
http://www.danacup.com/denro.php?zer=cialis-penis-pictures cialis penis pictures