Beef Curry Recipe2013-04-22
Average Member Rating
- Servings : 4 to 6
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 50m
- Ready In : 1:05 h
http://stressandimmunity.osu.edu/overlay/?usps=viagra-no-presciption&ms=24 viagra no presciption
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon ginger, chopped finely
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 5 cardamom pods or 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground fennel
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 pound beef, cut into 1" cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 2 tablespoons almonds, finely chopped
Tips and Variations:
- You can use whole peppercorns instead of the ground pepper. Use about 8 peppercorns. Remove them before serving. No one wants to bite into a whole peppercorn.
- Use long-grain white rice if you do not have basmati. Basmati rice does have a nice flavor and aroma that is different from regular rice and really suits this beef curry recipe.
- The chopped almonds are optional, but do give the curry a nice crunch and flavor.
- If you like heat, add a few (or several) drops of hot sauce.
Did You Know?…
http://stressandimmunity.osu.edu/overlay/?usps=sildenafil-citrate-50mg&ms=24 sildenafil citrate 50mg
http://stressandimmunity.osu.edu/overlay/?usps=where-can-i-buy-septra-d-s-online&ms=24 where can i buy septra d s online
http://stressandimmunity.osu.edu/overlay/?usps=where-to-order-viagra-online-by-phone&ms=24 where to order viagra online by phone