How to Make Buttermilk Biscuits2013-04-24
Average Member Rating
http://www.etkbooks.com/denro.php?zer=cialis-supplier-uk cialis supplier uk
- Yield : 8 to 12 biscuits
- Servings : 8 to 12
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 35m
http://deconstructingdinner.com/wp-content/?zer=order-cheap-cialis order cheap cialis
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 4 or 5 tablespoons cold butter and lard or cold butter and vegetable shortening, mixed
- 1 egg beaten (optional)
- 2/3 cup (or a bit less) milk or buttermilk
http://www.danacup.com/denro.php?zer=pfizer-viagra-100 pfizer viagra 100
Tips and Variations:
- The egg is optional but adds a nice rich flavor. If using an egg you will need a bit less milk, which is why the recipe says “about” 2/3 cup milk.
- The mix of butter and shortening or lard you use depends on how rich a biscuit you want. More butter creates a richer biscuit, but adding in some shortening or lard creates a more tender biscuit.
- what happeened when he took viagra Cheese Biscuits: add 2/3 cup of grated cheddar cheese to the dry ingredients after they are sifted (or try another favorite of yours like Monterey Jack).
- generic cialis and dapoxetine in usa Herbed Biscuits: Add 3 tablespoons of your favorite herbs to the mixed dry ingredients. Fresh dill or parsley work well or add 1 tablespoon of dried rosemary or other dried herb.
- http://deconstructingdinner.com/wp-content/?zer=best-otc-female-viagra best otc female viagra Raisin or Currant Biscuits: Soak 4 tablespoons of raisins or currants in warm water for 5 minutes then add them to the sifted dry ingredients (without the soaking water). Top with a mixture of sugar and cinnamon before baking if you want.
- http://www.etkbooks.com/denro.php?zer=search-viagra-viagra-edinburgh search viagra viagra edinburgh Sour Cream Biscuits: Replace the milk and egg in the recipe with 1 cup of sour cream.
- http://deconstructingdinner.com/wp-content/?zer=virtual-viagra virtual viagra Orange Biscuits: Omit the egg. Replace 1/2 the milk with orange juice. Add the grated rind of 1 orange to the sifted dry ingredients. Include the sugar in the dry ingredients.
Did You Know?…
http://optimumpilates.com/hind/denro.php?zer=free-trial-of-levitra free trial of levitra
http://www.danacup.com/denro.php?zer=viagra-tomatoes viagra tomatoes