Chicken Finger Recipe with Parmesan2013-06-09
Average Member Rating
(4.2 / 5)
5 people rated this recipe
- Servings : 4 to 6
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 6m
- Ready In : 11m
This information is per serving.
This is a yummy chicken finger recipe with a bit of Parmesan cheese in the bread crumb coating for added flavor.
It’s and easy dinner recipe. And you can always count on everyone loving chicken tenders, even the pickiest eaters in the house.
Give this easy recipe a try. I think you will love it.
Chicken Finger Recipe with Parmesan Cheese Breading
- 4 large chicken breasts, skinned and boned
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup butter or a few tablespoons of your favorite cooking oil
Cut the chicken into strips. Mix together the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese in a separate bowl. Dip the chicken pieces into the beaten egg, then the mixture of bread crumbs and cheese.
Melt half of the butter in the frying pan and cook the chicken until golden and crisp, approximately 3 minutes each side. Add the rest of the butter as needed as you fry.
- Want an at home diner experience? Serve these great chicken fingers with homemade french fries and onion rings. Make some chocolate shakes and you will think you are at Arnold’s Diner. Not something you want to do every day, but for a treat once in a while, it really hits the spot.
- You can easily do whole chicken breasts like this too. To make them a bit faster to cook, I would slice the breasts across the middle into two thin slices of breast meat.
- These chicken fingers make great appetizer finger food recipes too. Serve a pile of them on a platter surrounded by your favorite chicken dips, like blue cheese dip, ketchup or ranch salad dressing. Great for parties.
Like this recipe? I’d love you to Pin it to Pinterest, Tweet about it, Like it on Facebook and leave a comment below.