Chocolate Fondue Recipe2013-05-25
Average Member Rating
- Servings : 4 to 6
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 5m
http://global.rutgers.edu/docs/?phd=online-essay-planner online essay planner
http://global.rutgers.edu/docs/?phd=fact-monster-homework-helper fact monster homework helper
http://global.rutgers.edu/docs/?phd=best-personal-statement-writing-services best personal statement writing services
Chocolate Fondue Recipe with Whipping Cream
- 8 ounces (8 squares) semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons brandy or Amaretto almond liqueur (optional)
http://global.rutgers.edu/docs/?phd=pesonal-essay-writers-workshop pesonal essay writers workshop
Toll House Chocolate Fondue Recipe
http://global.rutgers.edu/docs/?phd=essays-eb-white-online essays eb white online
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup milk
1/4 cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
http://global.rutgers.edu/docs/?phd=essays-for-buy essays for buy
http://global.rutgers.edu/docs/?phd=msn-encarta-language-homework-help msn encarta language homework help
One last twist on the traditional chocolate fondue recipe –
1 4-ounce package sweet baking chocolate, broken up
4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
2/3 cup light cream or milk
1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar
1 teaspoon instant coffee crystals
2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
In a heavy saucepan combine chocolates, cream, sugar, and coffee crystals. Heat and stir over low heat till melted and smooth. Remove from heat; stir in liqueur.
Pour into a fondue pot; keep warm over low heat.
Makes 6 to 8 servings
Of course, what would chocolate fondue be without great dippers? Any of the following are wonderful dipped into the rich, melted chocolate mixture. Make sure the dippers are cut into bite sized pieces so everyone can just pop these delights right into their mouth.
- Strawberries (Chocolate dipped strawberries are a favorite!)
- Banana slices (thickly sliced)
- Pineapple chunks, fresh or canned. Just make sure the canned chunks are well drained.
- Fresh or maraschino cherries (again well drained if you use maraschino cherries
- Peeled wedges of kiwi fruit
- Pear or apple slices
- Slices of star fruit
- Cubes of cake – especially more solid cakes like pound cake or angel food cake
- Cookies – Plain cookies work well, or try chocolate chip cookies or meringues.
- Dried apricots.
- Graham crackers
- Large pieces of nuts, like pecans. Be careful with this one though, as you will have to dip the nuts into the warm chocolate by hand instead of with a dipping fork.
You may think of other dippers you want to try as well. Just make sure they are solid enough not to fall into the chocolate and change it’s taste and make sure that all canned or bottled ingredients are well dried before dipping.
- Try replacing the regular chocolate with white chocolate in any of these recipes for a different taste treat.
Chocolate fondue seems like the ultimate luxury – rich delicious chocolate melted over yummy fruits, cakes and other treats.
So romantic too. It’s the perfect feed each other food.
If you like this recipe, I’d love you to Pin it to Pinterest, Tweet about it, Like it on Facebook and leave a comment below.
Submit your own recipe below in the comments section. We would love to help you share your creations with the world.