Egg Salad or Deviled Egg Recipe2013-05-04
Average Member Rating
http://stressandimmunity.osu.edu/overlay/?usps=invention-du-dianabol&ms=24 invention du dianabol
- Yield : 6
- Servings : 12
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
http://stressandimmunity.osu.edu/overlay/?usps=generic-viagra-online-north-america&ms=24 generic viagra online north america
Deviled Egg Recipe
- 6 eggs, hard-cooked and peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard (Dijon-style or brown mustard work well)
- salt and black pepper to taste
- paprika (optional - for added color)
To Make a Mustard Egg Salad Recipe:
http://stressandimmunity.osu.edu/overlay/?usps=universal-pharmacy-online&ms=24 universal pharmacy online
Tips for Easy Egg Salad Recipes:
- The simplest egg salad recipe? Just chop the egg, add Miracle Whip (instead of the mayonnaise) to achieve the texture you want, then add a touch of pepper. Voila! An easy tasty recipe for egg salad sandwiches. The Miracle Whip has a bit of tang and you won’t really need lots of extra seasonings.
- Try adding just a pinch of dry mustard instead of the already made mustard. It gives a subtle hint of taste.
- Omit the mustard altogether. Add a bit of sweet pickle juice to the egg/ mayonnaise mixture for added sweetness.
- All of these variations can be used to vary the basic deviled egg recipe. And of course they all make great egg salad sandwiches.
http://stressandimmunity.osu.edu/overlay/?usps=buy-tetracycline-without-script&ms=24 buy tetracycline without script
http://stressandimmunity.osu.edu/overlay/?usps=low-price-viagra-pills-for-sale&ms=24 low price viagra pills for sale