Guacamole Recipehttp://www.sloveniangenealogy.org/community/var.php?med=cialis-plux-dapoxetine-online-ordering cialis plux dapoxetine online ordering
Average Member Rating
metformin no prescription s
- 4 ripe avocados, peeled and seeded
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 serrano chilies, seeded and minced (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- hot pepper sauce (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
Tips and Variations:
- Add 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet white onion for extra bite and crunch.
- If you are not a cilantro lover don’t let it stop you from making guacamole. I don’t like cilantro so I leave it out and find it is just as delicious without it.
- Do not cut the avocado until you are ready to make the guacamole. It needs the acid in the lime juice to keep it from turning brown.
- Although lime juice is the traditional citrus used in guacamole, I often use lemon juice and love it.
- Make sure the avocados are nice and ripe or they are too hard to mash easily. Best tip? Buy your avocado a few days before you need it and let it sit out on the counter.
Did You Know?…
http://www.sloveniangenealogy.org/community/var.php?med=how-to-use-wellbutrin-recreationally how to use wellbutrin recreationally
http://www.sloveniangenealogy.org/community/var.php?med=domperidone-no-prescription-canada domperidone no prescription canada
http://www.sloveniangenealogy.org/community/var.php?med=what-does-cialis-cost-at-walgreens what does cialis cost at walgreens
sildenafil 100mg india http://www.sloveniangenealogy.org/community/var.php?med=isotretinoin isotretinoin http://www.gish.com/plus.php?med=plavix-generic-drug plavix generic drug http://www.sloveniangenealogy.org/community/var.php?med=viagra-for-sale-professional viagra for sale professional viagra prices canada where i can buy datalafil