Spinach Dip Recipe2013-05-20
Average Member Rating
(4.4 / 5)
5 people rated this recipe
- Servings : 6 to 8
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 5m
This information is per serving.
Calories from Fat146
This spinach dip recipe is one of the best cold spinach dips I have tried.
Using frozen spinach, it’s a cinch to make any time.
Spinach Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 - 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 - 8 ounce can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
Beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed, until smooth. Blend in sour cream. Add spinach, water chestnuts, red pepper and salad dressing mix. Mix until blended. Chill for about 2 hours to meld flavours together.
- For low fat dip recipes, use low fat versions of the cream cheese, sour cream and salad dressing.
Did You Know?…
This easy dip can be served in a hollowed out round loaf of bread, like the Knorr dip.
Use the broken up bread pieces for dipping. Add raw vegetables and crackers as extra dippers. Or just go straight for the crackers, tortilla chips and veggies.
If you like this recipe, I’d love you to Pin it to Pinterest, Tweet about it, Like it on Facebook and leave a comment below.