Turkey Cutlet Recipes:
Turkey Cutlets with Garlic Butter Sauce
Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
3 people rated this recipe
- Servings : 3 to 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 15m
This information is per serving.
Calories from Fat32
This is one of the easiest turkey cutlet recipes you will find.
We have a few great recipes for turkey on the site and this is one of them.
It uses turkey cutlets, which are thin slices of turkey breast meat.
- 1 pound turkey cutlets (turkey breast, thinly sliced)
- 1/2 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
Pound the turkey slices with a meat pounder until they are as thin as possible.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the butter. Sauté slices until they are lightly browned on each side. You may need to do this in batches.
Remove to a platter, sprinkle with salt and pepper and cover to keep hot.
Add the chopped garlic and parsley to the oil and butter in the pan and add half of the chicken stock. Bring to a boil, scraping the sides of the pan.
Add the remaining stock and continue to cook until the sauce is reduced by half the volume. Pour over turkey slices.
- Replace the turkey with an equal amount of boneless chicken breast meat for an easy chicken cutlet recipe.
- Replace 1/2 the chopped parsley with chopped fresh sage or 1/4 teaspoon of ground sage for turkey cutlets with just a bit of that holiday turkey taste.
- Replace 1/2 the chopped parsley with chopped fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon of ground rosemary for a turkey recipe with a different twist.
Did You Know?…
This turkey recipe is wonderful for company, but so quick and easy to make you can have it any day of the week.
Turkey is a very underused meat. We think of it around the holidays, but seldom other than that. It’s actually a wonderful meat to use any time of the year.
If you like this recipe, I’d love you to Pin it to Pinterest, Tweet about it, Like it on Facebook and leave a comment below.