Whole Wheat Pancake Recipe2013-05-25
Average Member Rating
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
http://global.rutgers.edu/docs/?phd=why-i-want-to-attend-a-service-academy-essay why i want to attend a service academy essay
- 2/3 cup skim milk
- 1 egg, separated
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
http://global.rutgers.edu/docs/?phd=is-homework-very-helpful-to-students is homework very helpful to students
Notes and Tips:
- Don’t skip the part of the recipe that calls for the egg to be separated and the egg white beaten. It really makes these pancakes nice and light.
- This recipe can easily be doubled to serve 4.
- Add blueberries to the pancakes. After you pour the batter into the frying pan, dot the pancake with fresh blueberries while it is cooking. Top with more fresh blueberries to serve them.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon to the batter. The cinnamon not only adds a nice taste to the pancakes, it also may help to lower blood sugar levels, so is perfect for diabetics.
- You can replace the milk in this recipe with almond milk or soy milk. I prefer the almond milk myself.
Did You Know?…
http://global.rutgers.edu/docs/?phd=the-importance-of-obeying-orders-essay the importance of obeying orders essay
If you like this recipe, I’d love you to Pin it to Pinterest, Tweet about it, Like it on Facebook and leave a comment below.