Orange and Beet Salad2013-04-22
Average Member Rating
http://global.rutgers.edu/docs/?phd=essays-on-money-buying-happiness essays on money buying happiness
- Servings : 4 to 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
http://global.rutgers.edu/docs/?phd=mba-admission-essay-help mba admission essay help
http://global.rutgers.edu/docs/?phd=write-me-an-essay-online write me an essay online
http://global.rutgers.edu/docs/?phd=change-and-continuities-over-time-essay-help change and continuities over time essay help
- 1 pound small beets (500 g)
- 1/3 cup olive oil (75 ml)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (25 ml)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (5 ml)
- pinch cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 oranges
- lettuce leaves or micro greens
Serving Suggestions and Tips:
- Here is a tip: When you peel the beets, wear rubber gloves or another water proof hand covering to keep your hands from being stained with the red beet juice.
- Sprinkle a few pomegranate seeds around the plate for added color and great presentation.
- Whether you slice the beets and oranges or cut them into wedges, do the same for each of them. Your plate will look much nicer with all slices or all wedges.
- You can also add a little bit of feta cheese, crumbled to the top of the salad.
A Very Healthy Salad
http://global.rutgers.edu/docs/?phd=helping-people-in-need-essay helping people in need essay
http://global.rutgers.edu/docs/?phd=writers-in-politics-essays writers in politics essays
If you like this recipe, I’d love you to Pin it to Pinterest, Tweet about it, Like it on Facebook and leave a comment below. Thanks.