Easy Party Dips: Savory Garlic and Cheese Dip2013-04-27
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
5 people rated this recipe
- Servings : 10 to 12
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 10m
This information is per serving.
Calories from Fat116
Here is another of our easy party dips – a garlic and cheese dip.
This is a great cold dip appetizer to make for your next party because it actually tastes better if you make it the day ahead.
Garlic and Cheese Dip
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream, plain or low fat
- salt and pepper to taste
Combine Parmesan and cream cheese until well blended in a mixing bowl or bowl of your food processor. Add the remaining ingredients. Combine well and check to adjust seasonings if necessary.
Turn the dip into a serving bowl, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serve with fresh vegetables such as broccoli and cauliflower, celery, carrots, cherry tomatoes and mushrooms.
- This dip tastes great but is best if you make it one day ahead. It gives the flavors a chance to blend together and mellow.
I am always happy to find make ahead dishes for entertaining. Anything to keep it easier on the cook!
This recipe combines garlic with 2 cheeses and a few other ingredients you probably have on hand and turns it into an easy garlicky cheese dip recipe.
Like this recipe? We’d love you to Pin it to Pinterest, Tweet about it, Like it on Facebook and leave a comment below.