Sweet and Sour Meatballs Recipes2013-05-21
Average Member Rating
- Yield : 40 to 50
- Servings : 12 to 16
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 1:20 h
http://global.rutgers.edu/docs/?phd=i-forgot-to-write-down-my-homework i forgot to write down my homework
Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 cups dry bread crumbs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 ounce jar chili sauce (the recipe specifies Heinz)
- 10 ounce jar grape jelly (the recipe specifies Kraft)
Tips and Variations:
- These tasty grape jelly meatballs can be made the day ahead and reheated when you need them.
- Using the small pre made frozen meatballs makes life even easier! Protein foods at their easiest.
- These meatballs are great on a buffet table too, or as part of an easy pot luck dinner.
- The jelly and chili sauce recipe says that you can use cocktail sausages too, or cut up wieners. I prefer just the meatballs, but try it with both if you prefer.
- http://global.rutgers.edu/docs/?phd=apa-style-paraphrasing apa style paraphrasing Crockpot variation – This recipe can be cooked in a crockpot. The meatballs should be browned first to prevent them from clumping together. Then put them in the crockpot with the sauce for about 5 or 6 hours.
http://global.rutgers.edu/docs/?phd=social-studies-help-homework social studies help homework