This is one of my favorite cold crab dip recipes.
It comes courtesy of my favorite cousin Barb. It is so so easy and everyone I have served it to just loves it. They can’t believe how easy it is to make.
It is so easy and delicious you won’t believe it. This easy dip recipe has just four ingredients. Mix them together and voila – a fantastic dip recipe, made in a couple of minutes.
I love to have a few easy dip recipes like this on hand. When you are getting ready for a party and have lots of different things to make, it’s nice to have something like this that comes together quickly and lets you get on with everything else.
There’s nothing like a delicious recipe for crab dip to make any get together sparkle.
They always go over well, and using canned crab meat makes it easy on the cook.
An unbeatable combination.
Crab Dip Recipe
- 1 can crab meat
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 green onions, chopped (green part only)
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island dressing, approximate. Add what you need for the right consistency.
- Mix the first three ingredients together, then mix in the salad dressing. Keep adding in the dressing until you get the consistency you want. It's that easy!
- Serve with crackers. Makes about 2 cups.
Submit your own recipe below in the comments section. I would love to help you share your creations.