Grilled Mushroom Recipe2013-05-13
Average Member Rating
(4.5 / 5)
8 people rated this recipe
- Servings : 2 to 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 4m
- Ready In : 9m
This information is per serving.
Calories from Fat62
This mushroom recipe is one of our easy grilled vegetable recipes.
Perfect for the barbecue or outdoor grill, it works perfectly well inside too, placed under the broiler or on an indoor grill.
Either way they are so easy to make and quite yummy.
Grilled Mushroom Recipe
- 12 mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Remove stems from mushrooms. In a small bowl combine oil and garlic. Brush mushrooms with the oil and garlic mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Place mushrooms on broiling pan or grill and cook mushrooms until juice begins to seep out, about 2 minutes per side.
- This recipe can be easily multiplied to feed as many people as you wish. It’s great for a barbecue.
- Add a few drops of hot sauce if you want to kick up the heat a bit.
- Add other vegetables, like eggplant or zucchini slices, or red or green peppers for a grilled vegetable medley.
- Mushrooms are like little sponges and will soak up water very easily. For that reason, never soak mushrooms in water. Simply wipe them with a damp cloth or paper towel to remove any dirt.
I think mushrooms and garlic are like a match made in heaven. Add just a bit of healthy olive oil and some salt and pepper to taste – very easy.
These grilled mushrooms will be a great enhancement to many meals. Mushrooms work particularly well with beef and are a perfect accompaniment to grilled steak.
If you like this recipe, I’d love you to Pin it to Pinterest, Tweet about it, Like it on Facebook and leave a comment below.