Jalapeno Turkey Burgers2014-04-09
Average Member Rating
http://indg.com/estimate/darida/can-i-buy-viagra-in-india.html can i buy viagra in india
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 3m
- Cook Time : 12m
- Ready In : 15m
http://indg.com/estimate/darida/viagra-pranks.html viagra pranks
Turkey Burger Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- up to 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
http://indg.com/estimate/darida/kamagra-247.html kamagra 247
Tips and Variations:
- You can substitute ground chicken for the ground turkey in this burger or slider recipe. Both are lean and healthy meats and make great burgers.
- As I said above, if you like more heat in your burger, simply add your favorite hot sauce to the raw burger meat or on top of the cooked burgers. You can also add more chopped jalapenos.
- Leave the seeds in the jalapeno peppers for more heat, or remove them if you want your burgers less spicy.
- To add even more flavor, try adding different cheeses to the burger, either on top or grated or crumbled right into the turkey meat. Try some feta cheese, extra old cheddar or blue cheese and see how you like it.
http://indg.com/estimate/darida/viagra-dosi-consigliate.html viagra dosi consigliate
http://indg.com/estimate/darida/beta-blocker-and-cialis.html beta blocker and cialis cialis and liver viagra sold online search viagra edinburgh find pages viagra zoll strafe http://indg.com/estimate/darida/multiple-orgasms-viagra.html multiple orgasms viagra viagra china