This canned salmon recipe is a delicious salmon dip you will use over and over again.
Here’s a great recipe for a salmon spread that is quick and easy to make. It is perfect for any party or simply a family night in.
It’s a tasty dip recipe that is ready in minutes thanks to the handy can of salmon sitting in the cupboard.
I love recipes that are easy to make and fabulous and this is one of them.
I hope you enjoy this one. If you like salmon, I think you will.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 2 tablespoons celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onion, finely chopped
- 7 ounces canned salmon
- salt and pepper to your taste
- Blend together cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice and lemon peel. Stir in remaining ingredients and season to taste with salt and pepper. Chill before serving.
- Serve with your favorite dippers - crackers, tortilla chips or vegetables.
- Makes about 2 cups of dip.
- Substitute a can of crab meat and this becomes an easy and delicious crab dip.
Not only is it yummy, salmon in just about any form is very healthy for us too. Look here to read about the benefits of including salmon in your diet often.
If you like this recipe, please use the buttons below or top right to share it on your favorite social media sites. Leave a comment and your favorite recipes below. Thanks.