Looking for an easy chicken salad recipe with a twist? This Chinese Chicken Salad Recipe could be just what you are looking for.
So easy and so yummy with Asian flavors, our oriental chicken salad is also a healthy low fat recipe with just 6 grams of fat per serving.
This recipe is full of healthy ingredients. The dressing is healthy too, so this is a fabulous recipe to eat on a regular basis. It suits several restricted diets too – if you need low carb recipes, gluten free recipes or diabetic recipes, this chicken salad is appropriate – and delicious!
So whether you are watching calories or just looking for great taste, try this tasty chicken salad recipe.
Easy Chinese Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1 cup chicken, cooked, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup water chestnuts, chopped
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1/4 red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 carrot, small, cut into thin strips
- sesame seeds, for garnish
For the Dressing:
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Combine the chicken, bean sprouts, water chestnuts, red pepper, carrot and green onion in a bowl.
- In another small bow, mix together all of the dressing ingredients. Pour over the chicken and toss well. Cover and chill, stirring occasionally if you can.
- Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds.
A Healthy Chicken Salad
This chicken salad fits many healthy eating diets, including low fat and low carb eating. Best of all, it just tastes great!