This is a very easy cookie recipe. It is one of those Eagle brand recipes that everyone loves.
I think your family will love these sweet treat cookies.
I call these “cookies” but they are really cookie bars. So easy to make in a large pan, then just slice them up to serve.
Store in the freezer if you need, but you probably won’t have many leftovers when you serve these.
There’s just something about a can of Eagle brand condensed milk – it performs magic with a few simple ingredients.
Bar cookies are the easiest thing in the world to make. Just layer the ingredients in a baking pan and pop them in the oven.
You can’t get much easier than that.
These easy bar cookies are super simple but so yummy. The flavors the recipe brings together work perfectly.
Chocolate Coconut Bar Cookie Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk, 1 can
- 6 ounce semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in a 9"x13" baking pan. Sprinkle crumbs over butter. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs. Sprinkle chocolate chips. coconut and nuts evenly over the top. Press down lightly.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until lightly browned. When cold, cut into bars.
Makes 24 bars.
- Use butterscotch chips or a mixture of chocolate and butterscotch if you prefer an even sweeter cookie.
Like this recipe? I’d love you to share it on your favorite social media. Thanks so much.