If you want delicious easy chicken recipes you really have to try this glazed honey chicken.
It is SO easy to make and so quick to put together.
It’s a great recipe for entertaining but easy enough for every day.
This recipe combines chicken parts with an easy honey mustard sauce with a bit of curry powder added to kick up the flavors even more.
Honey Chicken Nutrition
Honey does have about the same calories as sugar, but it is much healthier for us. It is a powerful immune system booster. It also contains cancer-preventing and anti-tumour properties.
Honey is not only an antioxidant, it also has anti-bacterial properties. Honey can help you improve your digestion. Many old time health remedies include honey.
While this chicken bakes simply cook some rice (or potatoes if you prefer, but the rice soaks up the sauce nicely), make a salad or vegetable and you’re done.
Easy Chicken Recipes: Glazed Honey Chicken
- 3 pounds chicken, cut into pieces, or 3 pounds chicken parts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons curry powder, or more to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Season the chicken with salt. Heat the butter in a 13"x9" baking pan in a 375°F oven. Remove the pan from the oven and stir in the honey, mustard and curry powder. Place the chicken in the sauce and turn it to coat evenly. Arrange the chicken in a single layer in the pan and return to oven.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes or until tender. Baste and turn the chicken several times while baking.
Place on a hot platter and serve with rice.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.