This is a very quick and tasty lamb chop recipe.
It is a broiled lamb chop with a very easy to make Teriyaki sauce.
This recipe’s sweet tart sauce is a perfect addition to the meat.
Lamb chops are perfect for entertaining but they also make an easy dinner recipe for any day of the week. Some people think lamb is a strong meat, but young lamb is not strong at all. It is quite delicious.
Also, Canadian and American lamb tends to be milder tasting than New Zealand lamb, so look for that if the stronger taste is not to your liking.
Lamb Chop Recipe, Teriyaki Style
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 lamb chops, 1 inch thick
- Combine everything except the lamb in a small bowl. Stir until smooth. Broil the chops 11 inches from the heat for about 20 minutes, brushing often with the sauce.
- Cook the chops a bit less if you like them quite pink inside.
- You can use the same teriyaki sauce for any cut of lamb or even beef.