These no bake chocolate cookie are so easy, yet really spectacular in taste.
I love no bake cookies. They take a few simple ingredients and within minutes turn them into something really fabulous.
These chocolate no bake cookies really do work with just a few simple ingredients. They take just a few minutes to prepare and turn out delicious little sweet gems every time.
The plus is that you can make them just about any time. Take 5 minutes to mix the ingredients, refrigerate them for up to a day, then take another 5 minutes to form balls and roll them in the coconut.
Even the most baking challenged of us can make these little gems and have them turn out perfectly every time.
No bake cookies are wonderful Christmas cookies and a fantastic addition to a holiday sweet tray. Try making them for a Christmas cookie exchange too or for a hostess gift, especially to bring during the holidays.
Your friends and family will really appreciate them.
They are a real mix between a cookie and a candy, so they satisfy the craving for either one.
No Bake Chocolate Cookie: Chocolate Coconut Cookies
- 1 cup graham wafer, crumbs
- 1 cup icing sugar, sifted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- Combine all the ingredients except the coconut and stir well. Chill the mixture for 1 to 24 hours. Form the chilled mixture into tiny balls and then roll the balls in the coconut.
- Refrigerate the cookies until ready to serve them. Makes about 3 dozen cookies, obviously depending on how large you make the balls.
- Use walnuts, pecans or peanuts, whichever you prefer.
- Use sweetened coconut for a nice sweet finish to the cookies.
- If you really love white chocolate try making this easy no bake cookie recipe with white chocolate instead.
If you like this recipe, I’d love you to share it on your favorite social media sites like Pinterest and Twitter. Thank you.