This is a delicious pork roast recipe, one of the best I have found.
It is moist and tender. If you like garlic pork, you will love the added twist the lemon gives it.
And both lemon and garlic are extremely healthy for us. Find out why here.
You’ll find that cooking pork loin roast is quite easy.
Pork Roast with Lemon and Garlic
- 1 - 3 to 31/2 pound boneless pork loin roast
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon zest, grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Trim excess fat from pork. Stir rest of the ingredients except the chicken broth together well and rub evenly over the pork.
- Place pork in small roasting pan or casserole and add broth to the pan. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes.
- Turn pork over and bake for an additional 35 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers about 160°.
- Serve, making pan juices into a gravy if desired.
- You don’t need to use a pork loin roast here. Substitute any other pork roast cut you prefer. It will taste just as good.
I don’t eat much pork, but this recipe really is delicious. Plus, from a carb point of view, this is a very good diabetic recipe because it’s very low carb. The garlic and lemon are really good for us too.
Don’t forget to Sign up here for site updates and never miss a great recipe. (It’s free.)
To find other garlic recipes as easy and delicious as this lemon garlic pork roast recipe, look here.
If you like this recipe, please take a moment to share it on your favorite social media. Thanks a lot.
1 thought on “Pork Roast Recipe with Lemon and Garlic”
Awesome Pork Roast!
I have this in the oven right now and it smells so good!! The juice on the bottom tastes amazing and I can’t wait to make the gravy! Along side I’m making garlic mashed potatoes and broccoli mmmmmm, can’t wait till supper!!