If you are looking for easy party dips, this shrimp dip recipe couldn’t be easier.
With a quick whip of a few off the shelf ingredients you have a recipe for dip that even non seafood eaters may eat.
Appetizer dips are obviously great party foods.
This recipe is also so easy to prepare you will make it for any get together or just an evening of staying in and watching movies.
You will notice a variation on the recipe above. You can simply substitute an equal amount of canned crab meat for an easy crab dip. I have made it with crab several times and it is heavenly.
This is such a wonderful quick and easy dip recipe.
Shrimp Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/16 teaspoon garlic powder, or a pinch
- 4 ounces shrimp, small or broken, rinsed and drained
- Mash cream cheese with mayonnaise and chili sauce, dill and garlic powder. Add lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well. Add the shrimp and mix together until dipping consistency.
- Replace the shrimp with an equal amount of crab for an easy crab dip.