This spinach dip recipe is one of the best cold spinach dips I have tried.
Using frozen spinach, it’s a cinch to make any time.
This easy dip can be served in a hollowed out round loaf of bread, like the Knorr dip.
Use the broken up bread pieces for dipping. Add raw vegetables and crackers as extra dippers. Or just go straight for the crackers, tortilla chips and veggies.
Spinach Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 10 ounces spinach, 1 package frozen, chopped, thawed and drained
- 1 - 8 ounce can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed, until smooth. Blend in sour cream. Add spinach, water chestnuts, red pepper and salad dressing mix. Mix until blended.
- Chill for about 2 hours to meld flavors together.
- For low fat dip recipes, use low fat versions of the cream cheese, sour cream and salad dressing.