Jane, who shared this spinach dip recipe with us, calls it the Best Spinach Dip ever!
I like that this easy dip recipe uses fresh spinach instead of frozen. Of course, you can easily substitute frozen spinach if you prefer or if that is what you have on hand. Try the fresh though. I think you will really like it.
There are lots of versions of this kind of dip around and this is a really nice one.
I love that this spinach dip recipe uses fresh spinach. It’s so healthy for us.
Jane's Best Spinach Dip
- 1 3/4 bags spinach, fresh, finely chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
- 1 package Knorr Vegetable Soup mix, finely ground in a blender
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon horse radish
- 1 teaspoon fruit sugar
- Place both the spinach and green onion in a large bowl. In a smaller bowl combine the soup mix, sour cream, Miracle Whip, mustard horseradish and sugar. Mix thoroughly and add to your spinach/green onion bowl.
This will look like there is way too much spinach but just keep mixing and it will look great. It wilts as it mixes with the wet ingredients.
This is the best way to make this dip and you will get rave reviews.