Here is a delicious and easy to make tuna salad recipe from one of our readers.
It makes fantastic tuna salad sandwiches, or you can serve it alone with other salads for a light lunch, or even on crackers for an easy snack.
The recipe was shared by Anna Kucharek from Surrey, British Columbia, Canada. Thanks Anna. It’s really good.
Excellent as a spread for crackers and wonderful on sandwiches! Or use it as the main part of a lunch or brunch salad plate. Excellent any way you serve it.
Tuna salad is one of my favorite sandwich fillings. The addition of a bit of onion and chopped pickles adds a new dimension to this classic salad.
Tuna Salad Recipe
- 4 cans tuna, preferably flaked light tuna in water or broth
- 1/2 onion, large, finely chopped
- 2 pickles, medium size, sweet or dill, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- pepper to taste
- Drain the tuna of water and break it apart in a mixing bowl. Add the chopped onion and pickles.
- Start adding the mayonnaise until you reach your desired consistency. Pepper to taste and add salt if you think you need it.
Makes about 8 sandwiches.
If you like this recipe, I’d love you to share it on your favorite social media sites and comment below. Thanks