Chicken and Broccoli Cheese Casserole Recipe2013-04-24
Average Member Rating
- Servings : 4 to 6
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 50m
http://www.cse.msu.edu/rgroups/darg/?essay=best-paraphrasing-online&help=1 best paraphrasing online
http://www.cse.msu.edu/rgroups/darg/?essay=psychology-extended-essay-help&help=1 psychology extended essay help
Chicken and Broccoli Cheese Casserole Recipe
- 2 10 ounce packages frozen chopped broccoli (or lightly steam an equal amount of fresh)
- 4 or 5 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cans condensed cream soup (see tips)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
Tips and Variations:
- Cooking the chicken breasts while you are getting the other ingredients ready makes preparation of this dish quick and easy.
- The recipe just calls for cream soup. Cream of chicken certainly works, but so does cream of mushroom, celery or broccoli.
- You can easily multiply quantities to serve a larger crowd.
- You can assemble the casserole 24 hours in advance and keep covered in the fridge. Just increase baking time to 40 or 50 minutes.
- To make this a low fat entrée, substitute low fat mayo or low fat plain yogurt for the regular mayonnaise. You can also replace the cream soup with a low fat version.
http://www.cse.msu.edu/rgroups/darg/?essay=help-with-geography-homework-ks3&help=1 help with geography homework ks3
http://www.cse.msu.edu/rgroups/darg/?essay=helping-other-people-essay&help=1 helping other people essay