Pumpkin Bran Muffins2013-09-16
Average Member Rating
- Yield : 12 muffins
- Servings : 12
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 40m
http://deconstructingdinner.com/wp-content/?zer=viagra-vision-side-effects viagra vision side effects
Pumpkin Bran Muffins
http://www.etkbooks.com/denro.php?zer=cialis-hoofdpijn cialis hoofdpijn
- 3/4 cup natural bran (175 ml)
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour (175 ml)
- 3/4 cup sugar (175 ml)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon (7 ml)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (5 ml)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda (5 ml)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (2 ml)
- 1 cup raisins (250 ml)
- 1 cup cooked pureed pumpkin (250 ml)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil (75 ml)
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (125 ml)
http://optimumpilates.com/hind/denro.php?zer=cheapest-cialis-pharmacy-comparison cheapest cialis pharmacy comparison
http://deconstructingdinner.com/wp-content/?zer=buy-viagra-dapoxetine-online-no-prescription buy viagra dapoxetine online no prescription
- I would add the crunch and texture of chopped nuts to the recipe. Add 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans to the dry ingredients. Nuts add extra nutrition too, so they make these healthy muffins even healthier.
- You can cut down a bit on the sugar too. I would use 1/2 cup, but I don’t like my muffins very sweet.
- For a sugar free recipe, replace the sugar with the recommended amount of stevia, xylitol or Splenda.
- If you are really into do-it-yourself, fall is a great time to make your own pumpkin puree. Make sure you buy good eating pumpkins (the ones we use at Halloween often aren’t). Bake them, then scrape out the inside, mash it and freeze in one cup measures. When you are ready to bake a batch of muffins (or any other recipe that calls for pumpkin puree), simply thaw the puree and add it to your recipe.
http://deconstructingdinner.com/wp-content/?zer=what-does-cialis-look-like what does cialis look like