I love this bbq pork loin recipe (or pork tenderloin recipe) because it is simple to prepare and just cooks in the oven while you go off to do other things.
It may not be quite a 30 minute meal, but you’ll spend far less than that putting it together.
The pork barbeque sauce is not a complicated sauce, but with the seasonings on the meat, it will taste like you stood over a hot stove for hours!
Don’t you just love that?
I love this recipe. It’s simple yet so delicious. Pork takes on flavors so wonderfully.
Oven Baked BBQ Pork Loin Recipe
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 pinch thyme
- 1 pinch dry mustard
- 1 pinch onion salt
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- ground pepper
- 2 pounds pork loin, or other lean pork, left whole or cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except pork cubes. Dredge pork pieces in the seasoned flour and place them in a baking dish.
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a bowl. Mix well and pour over the pork cubes. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Great over rice or with garlicky mashed potatoes.