Vegan Family Meals: Real Food for Everyone is a fantastic new cookbook by author Ann Gentry.
I am not a vegan, but I still found lots of wonderful recipes I want to try in this cookbook.
The bonus for those who need gluten free recipes is that this cookbook is loaded with them.
Try the gluten free waffles recipe we have persmission to share with you on the site
Here is just a sampling of the delicious vegan recipes in Ann’s cookbook:
US Visitors Click Here
- Roasted Tomato Soup
- Blueberry Corn Pancakes
- Spicy Sweet Roasted Almonds
- Rich Dark Onion Soup with Cashew Cream and Herbed Croutons
- Harvest Kale Salad with Sweet Mustard Tempeh and Saffron Orange Tahini Dressing
- One-Pot Vegetables and Tofu with Sesame Rice
- Baked Penne and Cauliflower with Cheesy Sauce
- Lentil Loaf with Savory Gluten Free Gravy
- Kung Pao Tofu and Vegetables
- Curried Basmati Rice
- Jicama Carrot Slaw
- Date Bars
- Coconut Rice Pudding
I think this book is a terrific resource, not just for vegans or other vegetarians, but also for those wanting to put less meat in their diet.
You will find lots of variety and choices in this cookbook.
I highly recommend it if you are looking for vegan or vegetarian recipes.
You will find one of the cookbooks recipes here:
If you like this page, I’d love you to Pin it to Pinterest, Tweet about it, Like it on Facebook and leave a comment below.