Easy Banana Muffin Recipe2013-05-04
Average Member Rating
- Yield : 12 muffins
- Servings : 12
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 18m
- Ready In : 28m
Easy Banana Muffin Recipe
http://www.cse.msu.edu/rgroups/darg/?essay=professional-help-writing-papers-for-college&help=1 professional help writing papers for college
- 1/2 cup (or 1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups flour (all-purpose)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
http://www.cse.msu.edu/rgroups/darg/?essay=buy-an-essay-paper&help=1 buy an essay paper
http://www.cse.msu.edu/rgroups/darg/?essay=is-homework-harmful-or-helpful-yahoo&help=1 is homework harmful or helpful yahoo
- Use very ripe bananas for extra sweetness. This is a great recipe for using up those bananas that are a bit riper than you enjoy eating fresh.
Make it Even Healthier:
Of course if you don’t like or can’t tolerate walnuts, simply leave them out, or replace them with an equal amount of raisins or pecans.
Muffins are wonderful for breakfast, or with a salad for lunch.
They make great healthy snacks too! Kids love them and it is another way to sneak fruit into them.
If you like this recipe, I’d love you to Pin it to Pinterest, Tweet about it, Like it on Facebook and leave a comment below.