Hash Brown Potato Casserole Recipe2013-05-08
Average Member Rating
- Servings : 10
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 1:10 h
http://www.cse.msu.edu/rgroups/darg/?essay=affordable-custom-letter-writing&help=1 affordable custom letter writing
http://www.cse.msu.edu/rgroups/darg/?essay=research-paper-writer-online&help=1 research paper writer online
Hash Brown Potato Casserole
- 1 - 2 pound package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups sour cream
- Special K cereal (or other plain cereal, like corn flakes)
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
http://www.cse.msu.edu/rgroups/darg/?essay=multiplication-homework-help&help=1 multiplication homework help
- Vary the recipe by using any cream soup you like. Make it a vegetarian potato casserole recipe by using cream of celery soup for example. Cream of mushroom is a bit too strong for this recipe I think, but that’s my opinion. You may love it.
- Make it a lower fat recipe by substituting low fat soup and sour cream. I would suggest using regular cheese, as low fat cheese will not melt the same.
- If you want you can add 1/2 cup of chopped red or green sweet peppers to add color and flavor, as in the image above.
Did You Know?…
http://www.cse.msu.edu/rgroups/darg/?essay=im-not-doing-my-homework&help=1 im not doing my homework
http://www.cse.msu.edu/rgroups/darg/?essay=discovery-education-homework-help-home&help=1 discovery education homework help home
http://www.cse.msu.edu/rgroups/darg/?essay=good-english-essays-online&help=1 good english essays online