How to Cook Lobster2013-05-08
Average Member Rating
- Servings : 1
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
http://indg.com/estimate/darida/totul-despre-viagra.html totul despre viagra
http://indg.com/estimate/darida/kamagra-kako-deluje.html kamagra kako deluje
Cooking Lobster Whole
http://indg.com/estimate/darida/viagra-viagra-buy-search-find.html viagra viagra buy search find
For each person you will need:
- 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 pound live lobster
- cold salted water
- garlic butter
- lemon wedges
- Make garlic butter by adding finely chopped garlic to the butter as it warms. Add as much or as little garlic to the butter as suits your taste.
- It is best if you can keep the butter warm while you eat the lobster.
- Some people also add cut lemons and some seafood seasoning such as Old Bay to the cooking water. It adds a bit of extra flavor I guess, but cooking it in water is just as good in my opinion.
- Putting the lobster into cool water and letting it slowly come to a boil may sound cruel but supposedly it isn’t. The lobster gently goes to sleep as the water warms.
http://indg.com/estimate/darida/viagra-sailboat.html viagra sailboat
http://indg.com/estimate/darida/viagra-lollipop.html viagra lollipop
http://indg.com/estimate/darida/levitra-sicher-kaufen.html levitra sicher kaufen
http://indg.com/estimate/darida/purchase-discount-cialis-online.html purchase discount cialis online
http://indg.com/estimate/darida/good-site-to-buy-viagra.html good site to buy viagra
http://indg.com/estimate/darida/brand-viagra-best.html brand viagra best