Mashed Potatoes Recipe – How to Make Classic Mashed Potatoes2013-05-12
Average Member Rating
http://optimumpilates.com/hind/denro.php?zer=on-line-viagra-cheap-mastercard on line viagra cheap mastercard
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
Classic Mashed Potatoes
http://optimumpilates.com/hind/denro.php?zer=cialis-pills-boards cialis pills boards
- 6 medium potatoes
- large pot of salted water
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup hot milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or amount to suit your taste
- pepper to suit your taste
Tips and Variations:
- Warming the milk before you add it to the potatoes is best as it results in a very creamy potato. To make life easy, what I sometimes do is add the milk to the drained potatoes in the pot, let it warm on the hot stove, then add the butter and mash.
- To make a dreampharmaceuticalscom levitra herbed mashed potatoes recipe add a few tablespoons of your favorite chopped fresh herbs after the potatoes are mashed. Finely chopped chives are delicious. Basil, parsley or finely chopped thyme work well too.
I don’t know about you, but when I think meatloaf, I automatically think mashed potatoes. And potatoes are quite healthy for us.
To make the recipe lower in fat, replace the hot milk with chicken stock and omit the butter.
This recipe will please even the pickiest eater.
If you like this recipe, I’d love you to Pin it to Pinterest, Tweet about it, Like it on Facebook and leave a comment below.