Parmesan Cheese Recipe: Easy Parmesan Crisps2013-05-14
Average Member Rating
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 7m
- Ready In : 12m
http://www.cse.msu.edu/rgroups/darg/?essay=homework-help-ice-hockey&help=1 homework help ice hockey
http://www.cse.msu.edu/rgroups/darg/?essay=statistics-help-for-students&help=1 statistics help for students
Parmesan Cheese Crisps
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely grated Parmesan cheese (6 ounces)
- The cheese crisps should be consumed not too long after cooking for them to retain maximum crispness.
- While the crisps are still fairly warm (be careful – don’t handle them immediately out of the oven or you will burn yourself on hot cheese) you can mold them into a shape by placing them over an inverted custard cup or other object that has the shape you want.
- Coarsely grated cheese is best.
- Add cracked black pepper or a dash of cayenne pepper to the piles if you want a little extra kick.
http://www.cse.msu.edu/rgroups/darg/?essay=term-paper-service&help=1 term paper service
http://www.cse.msu.edu/rgroups/darg/?essay=helpful-homework-tips-for-students&help=1 helpful homework tips for students
http://www.cse.msu.edu/rgroups/darg/?essay=scientific-paper-writer-software&help=1 scientific paper writer software
The little piles of cheese will melt and become lacy as they spread out over the baking sheet. Make sure to leave plenty of room around each pile.
If you like this recipe, I’d love you to Pin it to Pinterest, Tweet about it, Like it on Facebook and leave a comment and your favorite recipes to share below.