Here is another of our easy party dips – a garlic and cheese dip.
This is a great cold dip appetizer to make for your next party because it actually tastes better if you make it the day ahead.
I am always happy to find make ahead dishes for entertaining. Anything to keep it easier on the cook!
This recipe combines garlic with 2 cheeses and a few other ingredients you probably have on hand and turns it into an easy garlicky cheese dip recipe.
Easy Party Dips: Savory Garlic and Cheese Dip
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream, plain or low fat
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine Parmesan and cream cheese until well blended in a mixing bowl or bowl of your food processor. Add the remaining ingredients. Combine well and check to adjust seasonings if necessary.
- Turn the dip into a serving bowl, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with fresh vegetables such as broccoli and cauliflower, celery, carrots, cherry tomatoes and mushrooms.
- This dip tastes great but is best if you make it one day ahead. It gives the flavors a chance to blend together and mellow.
Subscribe to the site here and never miss a great recipe.
If you love garlic, you will find more tasty garlic recipes here.
Go from our garlic cheese dip to the rest of our wonderful dip and party recipes here.