Here is another of our easy party dips – a garlic and cheese dip.
This is a great cold dip appetizer to make for your next party because it actually tastes better if you make it the day ahead.
I am always happy to find make ahead dishes for entertaining. Anything to keep it easier on the cook!
This recipe combines garlic with 2 cheeses and a few other ingredients you probably have on hand and turns it into an easy garlicky cheese dip recipe.
Easy Party Dips: Savory Garlic and Cheese Dip
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream, plain or low fat
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine Parmesan and cream cheese until well blended in a mixing bowl or bowl of your food processor. Add the remaining ingredients. Combine well and check to adjust seasonings if necessary.
- Turn the dip into a serving bowl, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with fresh vegetables such as broccoli and cauliflower, celery, carrots, cherry tomatoes and mushrooms.
- This dip tastes great but is best if you make it one day ahead. It gives the flavors a chance to blend together and mellow.