This chocolate peanut butter pie is one of my all-time favorite easy dessert recipes.
There is just something about the combination of chocolate and peanut butter in this recipe that I adore.
With the addition of cream cheese, peanut butter and chocolate, the three ingredients together are unbeatable.
This is a no bake dessert that is perfect for entertaining all year round. It makes a great special chocolate dessert recipe any day of the week too.
Watching your calories? No problem. You can easily turn this recipe into a low fat pie with a few simple adjustments. Just follow the notes in the Tips and Variations section below.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup Cool Whip, or other frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 - 9 inch graham cracker pie crust, prepared, or chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1/2 cup chocolate, chopped or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup cream
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter and cream cheese. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Gradually beat in the milk and lemon juice. Gently fold in the whipped topping. Spoon into the pie crust and smooth the top.
- Over a double boiler, heat the chocolate then add the cream. Mix together and cook for a minute to make sure the chocolate and cream are well mixed. Pour the chocolate mixture over the top of the pie.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- For a low fat peanut butter pie, choose low fat peanut butter, plus low fat cream cheese and condensed milk. The directions are exactly the same.
If you like this recipe, please take a moment to share it on your favorite social media. Thanks a lot.