Our light and lovely seafood crepes make a delicious light lunch paired with a salad.
Add other side vegetables and serve them as an easy dinner.
You might think otherwise, but crepes are not difficult to make. You can find our easy basic crepes recipe here.
This seafood sauce is very easy to make using fresh or frozen crab meat.
You can substitute cooked shrimp for shrimp crepes or mix seafoods to your liking.
The sauce is very tasty and comes together in just minutes, So it’s a surprisingly easy dinner recipe, ready in under 30 minutes if you have your crepes premade.
Yes, crepes can be made ahead and frozen. Just separate each crepe with waxed paper, thaw and heat before using.
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups light cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons canned green chiles, finely chopped
- 2 cups crab meat, fresh or frozen
- 14 crepes, warm
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced (optional)
- Sauté the onions lightly in butter. Blend in the flour and cook until bubbly. Stir in the cream and salt. Cook, stirring constantly, until the sauce is thickened. Blend in the soy sauce, wine, green chiles and crab meat.
- Fill the warm crepes with the crab mixture. Fold the crepes for serving. Serve immediately while still warm.
Makes 14 crepes.
Spoon a bit of crepe filling on the top of the crepes. Garnish with avocado slices or very thin slices of Swiss cheese. Place the crepes in a heat proof baking dish and heat in the oven until the cheese begins to melt.
- Substitute small to medium shrimp for the crab for a luscious shrimp crepe recipe.
Subscribe to the site here and never miss a great recipe.
Find our basic crepes recipe here. It is perfect for seafood crepes.
How to make crepes perfectly every time.