Seven Layer Dip Recipe, Mexican Style2013-05-19
Average Member Rating
(4.3 / 5)
8 people rated this recipe
- Servings : 8 to 10
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 15m
This information is per serving.
Calories from Fat239
Looking for an easy but delicious party recipe? This seven layer dip will definitely fill the bill.
Great for the big game, a party, bbq or a night in watching movies. Everyone will love this one.
Mexican Seven Layer Dip
- 2 cans jalapeno beans or refried beans
- 2 avocados
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package taco seasoning or homemade taco seasoning
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 can pitted black olives, chopped
- 1 large bunch green onions, chopped
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 bag tortilla chips
Spread jalapeno beans or refried beans evenly over an oblong dish or large, round, flat bottomed dish or bowl.
Mash peeled avocados. Mix with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Spread on top of beans.
Mix sour cream, mayonnaise and taco seasoning. Spread evenly on top of avocado mixture.
Sprinkle a layer of chopped black olives over the top. Spread an even layer of tomatoes, followed by a layer of chopped green onion over the mix.
Shred cheese and layer it on top. Use tortilla chips for dipping.
- This Mexican seven layer dip can easily be cut in half if you aren’t feeding a larger group. It is delicious left over too though, so you may want to make the whole recipe!
- If you need gluten free, make sure your taco seasoning is gluten free.
I have made this Mexican 7 layer dip recipe so many times you would think my friends would be tired of it, but it is so good it disappears each and every time.
This Mexican layered dip is an easy, timeless recipe. I think it will please your family and friends every time you make it.
If you like this recipe, I’d love you to Pin it to Pinterest, Tweet about it, Like it on Facebook and leave a comment below.